Thursday 19 December 2013

Review; Essie Nail Polishes♡

Hey everyone, this post is going to be a Review on the brand Essie. I believe you can buy it in most Boots and Superdrug stores, and the colours vary from glossy nudes to rich plums.

Here are my favourite colours for all year round. Images will be attached at the bottom. 

  • toggle to the top; sparkling crushed garnet red, great for a sultry look. 
  • bahama mama; a warm, rich, creamy, dark plummy colour. 
  • pink about it; blossom pink with micro flecks of holographic glitter.
  • power clutch; a striking, deep grey-green.
  • sand tropez; a soft sandy beige. 
  • after school boy blazer; academy blue-black.
  • wicked; a deep, dark vampy sinister red.
  • lovie dovie; a perfect true flamingo pink.
  • play date; a flirtatious soft purple.

Pretty sure that sums up my favourite Essie Nail Polishes! The formulas are great, really long lasting and chip-resistant, and the brushes are nice and controllable. I believe in the UK they cost around £8, and I think that's pretty reasonable. I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what your favourite Essie polish is! 


Happy Birthday to my Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment