Tuesday 17 December 2013

My Holy Grail Products♡

Hey everyone, so this post is going to be my HOLY GRAIL POST! (shoutout to Eliza the best friend for helping me decide what to post about!)

So here goes! My list of products I couldn't live without; 


  • Hemp Hand Protector by The Body Shop; This stuff works wonders on dry hands and it smells pretty neutral so its good for both men and women! 
  • Dream Matte Mousse in 40 Fawn; My favourite foundation, so creamy yet matte and with good coverage, and comes in so many great shades. 
  • Sleek Eyebrow Kit in Dark; Comes with both a gel formula and a matte brown shadow, and really well pigmented. Kit includes two small angled brush and tweezers. Comes in light and dark. 
  • Volume Million Lashes by Loreal; Possily the best mascara I have ever used. Really strong black color and not clumpy.
  • Vaseline Rosy Lips; a twist on the amazing original vaseline, but can be worn as a gloss. It's a really pinky sheen. 
  • Johnson's Baby Lotion; I use this every night to take my make up off, really moisturising and cheap. 
  • Johnson's Baby Oil; I use this every night to moisturise my skin, sinks in so quickly and leaves your skin glossy and soft. 
  • Pleats Please perfume by Issey Miyake; Literally the most delicious fruity scent, sweet and floral. And the packaging is to die for. 

So I think that is the end of my Holy Grail list,  but if I think of any more I'll include them at the end of my next post. 









No comments:

Post a Comment