Sunday 15 December 2013

PacSun Wishlist♡

So when I found out that the youngest of the Kardashian/Jenner klan were releasing a clothing range with Pacsun, I was so excited and couldn't wait to check it out. 

The introduction to their range was - 'The "Kendall & Kylie" collection embodies the casual-yet-chic sensibility of the Jenner sisters. Born and raised in California, Kendall and Kylie Jenner's finely-tuned sense of style is distinctly inspired by the diversity, optimism and creativity of the Golden State. Their exclusive collection for PacSun brings through that California spirit in the complete collection which ranges from outerwear to accessories.' 

They mixed their upbringing of being surrounded with some of the most expensive designers and fabrics in the world with the 'Kalifornian' teenager style, and created an exclusive collection just for Pacsun. 

Sadly, they only have Stores in the states, and shipping to the UK is super pricey. But, its coming up to Christmas, so I'm planning on spending my Christmas money on these beauties... 





Oh My Goodness, are these three not the nicest outfits you have ever seen? I know it's Winter here, but I can't gel but shop for Summer! The flowery prints are to die for, and the mesh on the middle dress is sexy but not showing TOO much flesh, just enough. I'm a bit of a stickler for dresses or a skirt and cropped tank combo that shows your midriff, so these three are perfect for me! 

Prices are reasonable, but the shipping and taxes are so expensive! 

Daisy Tank Top = £19.32
Daisy Midi Skirt = £26.49

Black Mesh Cutout Dress = £32.22

Black cutout dress with sunflowers = currently out of stock. *sob*

Taxes was something crazy like £15, and shipping was £19?! I know its from the US, but it all adds up!

So my Kendall & Kylie for PacSun wishlist has come to an end. I was thinking of doing a Kylie look for less, all bought from The Great British High Street, of course! Let me know if you would like to see that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment