Sunday 15 December 2013

My 2013 Christmas List♡

Hey everyone, so this year I actually got off my ass and wrote a Christmas list! I was pretty excited, because every year it's a bit of a struggle for my mum to find presents for me as I never tell her what I actually want. 

So, this year when she asked me, I did it straight away, so here it is, and I'll include pictures and you can see what I want. 


  • MAC lipstick in 'Myth'.  - I've been searching for the perfect nude lipstick for sooo long! So when I watched Shannon's (YouTube Beauty Guru Shaaanxo) favourite MAC products and this was on it, I googled it and found out its actually the same product that Kim Kardashian uses to get her trademark nude pout. The swatches show a really balmy, wearable nude. Hopefully it will look okay with my NW30 skin. 
  • Fingerless Mittens - My mum had THE CUTEST pair of these, and my walk to school is ridiculously long (over a mile) and the weather in the UK is shocking, especially at this time of year. So that explains why mittens are on my Christmas list this year! 
  • White iPhone - I think this pretty much explains its self...I want a new phone! Although I actually asked my Dad for this. 
  • The Naked 3 Palette - Most of you will know that the Naked palettes are the Holy Grail of most Beauty Bloggers. So the Naked 3 is the 3rd installation of the Naked series by Urban Decay, and I need the 3rd palette. This one is a really shimmery-pink toned collection, lots of rose-gold and champagne colours. I'll include a picture and a link to the official Urban Decay website below, but you can also buy Urban Decay at House of Fraser, and MAC is also sold there! 
I honestly cannot remember anything else I asked for this Christmas...wow. 

Sorry for my memory failure, I'll edit if I remember anything else! 












Buy online at - http://www.urbandecay.com









No comments:

Post a Comment